Terms and Conditions
These terms are agreed upon by panelAd, property of Royal Deer Design (“us” or “we”) and the website user (“you”).
- The content of this website is for general information and general use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- No third party or panelAd provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. We are not responsible for any products, services, or information obtained through the site. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of these external links.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to the laws of New York State.